|UGC Care Journal & Conference
|Scopus Journal & Conference
|Attendees/Listener (Without paper presentation and publication)
|Extra Proceeding Charges per Proceeding
|Lunch for accompany person (other than Co-authors without Conference KIT)
|Co-author (Conf Lunch and Conference KIT Included)
Payment must be made in INR (RS). The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Kindly note that,
- If the length of the paper exceeds SEVEN PAGES, the cost of EACH EXTRA PAGE is ….
- Each paid registration covers only one paper.
- The above Reg. Fees (Form Sl no-1 to Sl no-5) is for strictly one participant only. If more than more person from same paper wants to attain the conference then he/she can pay the additional fees(Check Sl-7 and Sl-8).
- Payment must be made in INR.
- The above Reg. Fees(SL- no 1 to SL no-4) includes One Conf. Kit which includes One Conf Proceeding, Note pad, Pen, ID card,)
- However the Organizer provides Presentation certificate to each author and co-author with the reg. Fees with (SL no-1 to SL no-5)
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
- Delegates must bear the Service Charge/transaction charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
- Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refunded if you cannot participate in the conference.
- We do not accept any on spot registration and DD for payment.
- Read the Rules and Regulations Carefully :
- Read Dos and Don’ts : http://www.icitem.com/dos-and-donts/
1. How could I make payment for my accepted paper?
Ans.-You can choose Online or Offline payment mode to complete the payment. The details have been mentioned below or mentioned in the acceptance letter received from our Coordinator.
2. What are the details I need to provide to complete the registration process?
Ans.-You need to send your payment Proof (Scan copy of Bank receipt/NEFT Receipt/ Transaction ID or Order ID in case of Online) and Complete Filled Up Registration Form to the official Mail ID of Conference only.
3. How could I know my registration is Complete?
Ans.-Your registration for the conference is complete when you receive an acknowledgment message from us.
4. Can my co-author attain the conferences? Do I need to pay extra?
The above conference registration fees (Sl no-1 to Sl no-5) is for one author attendance only. If your co-authors wants to attend the conference then he/she needs to pay extra charges (Check the Sl no-8) from the above table.
Online Payment for Conference
Using (Debt. Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) Click the link:
Offline payment Bank Details for Conference payment
IFSC CODE: ORBC0101724
MICR Code: 506022003
Bank Address: Vaagdevi College Campus, Bollikunta Village, Warangal-506005
For any queries and difficulties during registration/payment kindly contact our Coordinator immediately.